Price: 464 per person, twin share (single-supp: 243)
Minimum 02 persons
Email us for good prices & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal flights: Siem Reap â€“ Phnom Penh, economy class
- All land transportation as shown in the program (Jeep for Sapa excursion)
- 3 nights in comfortable 3-star accommodation in twin sharing room
- 8 meals - 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Services of expert DM english-speaking local guides
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- International airfares & airport taxes in/out Cambodia
- (Single) Entry visa to Cambodia (US$ 30 per person for On-arrival visa)
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone...)
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh (D)
Car & guide meet you at International airport then transfer to Phnom Penh city center. You will meet with the group leader and fellow travelers to discuss the outline of the tour. The tour leader will be there to answer all questions you may have about the itinerary. Phnom Penh orientation tour with visit to The Royal Palace, Sivel temple, National Museum & Independent Monument.
In the evening, you will have a welcome dinner accompanied by a traditional music show.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh â€“ Siem Reap (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport for Departure to Siem Reap by morning flight. Arrive at Siem Reap International Airport. Car & guide meet then transfer to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace and Terrace of the Leper King.
Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to visit Ta Tromh, Neak Pean, Angkor Wat temples and sunset from Bangkeng Hill.
Dinner with Apsara dance show overnight. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B, L, D)
In the morning, you can take a boat trip on the Tonle Sap from out of Chong Kneas. Here you can take a boat ride on the river into the lake. Along the banks and on tiny floating islands, you will see the homes of the local fishermen. Your trip will take you through the flooded forest with excellent birdlike and into the Wat Bo. Lunch at local restaurant
In the afternoon, you continue to visit Les Artisans D' Angkor and Shopping at local market.
Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel.
At leisure or shopping before transfer to airport for departure.