Windson Plaza Hotel
Address: 18 An Duong Vuong Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (84-8) 38336688
Fax: (84-8) 38336888
From Tan Son Nhat International Airport, proceed south approximately one kilometer on Truong Son Street. Turn Left on Hoang Van Thu (Public Park on the left), then veer right on Nguyen Van Troi. Continue on Nguyen Van Troi (After the bridge, the name changes to Nam Khi Khoi Nghia) about five kilometers. Turn right on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and proceed straight about two kilometers to the roundabout. Continue across the roundabout to Hung Vuong Street
Room rate (US$) :
|From 01 Jan 2010 to 31 May 2010
|From 01 June 2010 to 31 Dec 2010
Note : The above rates are net inclusive of 10% tax, 5% service charge and breakfast.
- From Tan Son Nhat International Airport, proceed south approximately one kilometer on Truong Son Street. Turn Left on Hoang Van Thu (Public Park on the left), then veer right on Nguyen Van Troi. Continue on Nguyen Van Troi (After the bridge, the name changes to Nam Khi Khoi Nghia) about five kilometers. Turn right on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and proceed straight about two kilometers to the roundabout. Continue across the roundabout to Hung Vuong Street. Continue about a kilometer further to Su Van Hanh and turn left. The hotel entrance is one block ahead and on the right hand side of the street.
- From the Business District, proceed west along Le Loi, through the roundabout at Ben Thanh Market to Tran Hung Dao. Continue west approximately two kilometers to Nguyen Van Cu St. Turn right and go three blocks to An Duong Vuong, then turn left. An Dong Plaza is one kilometer from Nguyen Van Cu on the right hand side of the street. The Windsor Plaza Hotel entrance is on the right side of An Dong Plaza, facing Su Van Hanh Street.
- Situated in the very center of Ho Chi Minh City, mid-way between the business district (Saigon) and the historic Chinatown district (Cholon)
Room & Facilities :
GUEST SERVICES AND FACILITIES:
- Number of guest rooms 405
- Superior Rooms: (King size: 32 Rooms, 40m2 - Twin size: 192 Rooms, 50m2 - Queen size: 16 Rooms, 30m2)
- Executive Rooms 120
- Presidential Suites 2
- Windsor Suites 2
- Plaza Suites 2
- Executive Suites 10
- Non-smoking rooms Yes
- Check-in time 2pm
- Check-out time 12 noon
- Assistant Manager on duty 24 hours
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary scheduled downtown shuttle service
- Complimentary designated time airport shuttle
- Express check-out available upon request
- 24-hour Room Service
- Doctor on call
- Hairdresser & Beauty therapy
- Major credit cards accepted and foreign currency exchangen
- Over 2200 shops below the hotel
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES:
- Spacious room design
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- In room Safe deposit box
- Granite bathroom with bath tub & separate shower on executive floors
- Bathroom amenities
- Color TV with satellite programs
- High-speed Internet access & Data-port
- IDD telephone
- Mini-bar, Coffee & Tea making facilities
- Writing desk
- Executive Rooms: Guests can enjoy the privacy of the Executive Lounge, providing the ideal place to network or relax as well as a private retreat. The lounge is reserved exclusively for guests staying on our Executive Floor, including an extensive buffet breakfast each morning, all-day refreshments plus evening cocktails with canapes.
Facilites & Services :
- Manager on Duty 24 Hours
- Multi-lingual guest service staff
- Major credit cards accepted
- Concierge service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Doctor on Call
- Daily Newspapers delivered to the guest rooms
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the business district every half hour from 7:00 AM to Midnight.
- Round trip airport transfers for individual bookings (Not applicable to group arrivals and departures unless previously arranged with sales department)
- 24-Hour Room service
- Beauty Salon and Beauty Treatment Center
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Massage and Spa
- Games Room
- Our French Bistro restaurant is now managed by the multi-talented crooner Atti Garis. Atti is scheduled to sing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, but at the slightest hint of a request from customers, he will break into song at any moment. Although the food is fabulous and not expensive, the real attraction most days is the manager.
- The Petit Paris has a special two-course lunch menu (VND 95,000) and four and five-course set dinners (VND250,000 - VND350,000). The wine list is small but well seleted, although BYO is available (VND100,000 per bottle). Although located inside the Windsor Saigon Hotel, the Petit Paris does not feel like a hotel restaurant. With a seperate street entrance, the hotel is not visible once inside. The dinning room is informal, with a classic mahogany bar, generously spaced white clothed tables and historic photos of Paris and old Saigon adorning the walls.
- Conference room: Our hotel offers you a multi-purpose conference room. At the Windsor we now have the flexibility to meet your every need. From a classroom style set-up for 18,24,80 or 100, theatre style up to 150 or individual room set-up for 8,10, or 20. We can also offer a full banquet room seating for 200 (20 round-tables of 10).
Other Hotels in Saigon-HCMC